Oily skin is often a playground for acne, pimples, patches and even acne marks. However, not all oily skins suffer from these issues. It is still possible to have a flawless skin without any pimples or marks, even if one has an oily skin. Here are some expert tips to follow at home for a glowing, flawless skin.
- Wash your face at least twice a day with cold water. Always use a mild herbal shampoo that contains natural ingredients.
- Salt absorbs oil. Add a pinch of salt to the water and wash your face with it. This will absorb excess oil.
- Always pat dry your face instead of scrubbing harshly. Be as gentle as possible.
- Applying a mild toner to your washed face is a good idea to remove any temporary soap from the face and reduce the pore size.
- Moisturize your face with a mild, water base moisturizer that doesnt clog the pores.
- For an instant glow to your skin, take the juice of a cucumber and add few drops of honey to it. Apply it n face and get an instant radiant skin.
- Papaya is good for removing any patchy skin and pigmentation Take some mashed papaya and add few drops of honey to it. Add 2-3 tablespoons of milk and mix well. Apply the paste to your face ad keep for 20-30 minutes Wash off with cold water and pat dry with soft towel.
- Egg whites help in tightening the pores and giving a radiant complexion. Beat an egg white till it is light and fluffy. Apply all over the face and leave for 20 minutes Wash off with cold water
- Dead skin cell often causes oily skin to break out and leave it with marks. Apply walnut scrub on the face at least twice a week and scrub gently. This will remove all the dead skin cells and reveal fresh radiant skin.
- Raw milk is often used by mother seven on their small babies to get a radiant skin.
- An age-old face mask that has worked wonders for years is that of gram flour, a little turmeric, saffron, and milk. Make a paste and apply it on the face. Leave for 20-30 minutes and wash off.
- Protect your skin during the day by combining an antioxidant serum or vitamin C serum with sunscreen as they enhance each other. Be sure to apply the sunscreen first.
These beauty tips will reduce the oiliness and leave you glowing in no time.