Glowing and flawless skin is a dream for women of all ages. They put constant and utmost effort in presenting themselves with marvellous outlook. However, fair complexion along with soft skin and beautified face is not difficult to get of late. There are several ways out that can be utilized to get access to unblemished and smooth skin. Alongside the advancement of medical science there are different distinct ways to opt for. Such as, numerous face packs are accessible in the market and if that's not worthy enough, one can try out some home-made face packs working equally.
How to prepare?
Home-made facial masks can be made by blending or mixing two or three easily available basic ingredients. But before making any face mask or pack, the users must be well-informed of certain core facts, which include:
- Identifying the skin type
- Realizing the actual problem
- Understanding the chief reason behind
After accomplishing all these major requirements, face packs can be made in the house. Another option that a woman can certainly take up is to choose a Skin Glowing Session by any experienced professional. However, here is going to be listed some useful facial packs that can be prepared by using some valuable ingredients.
Facial masks for glowing skin:
1. Yoghurt and lemon juice face pack:
yoghurt is absolutely ideal solution in this case. The associated goodness may fetch out the inner glow of the skin. Lemon juice, on the other, can play a significant role in doing the same.
- Half cup of yoghurt needs to be mixed with 2 drops of lemon juice.
- The prepared pack needs to be left for at least 15 minutes after getting applied on the face.
- It requires washing off with lukewarm water and splashes of cold water immediately is must for tightening the opened pores.
2. Gram flour and lime juice mask:
This natural pack is perfect for getting a fairer tone with complete softness. Skin gets total glow every time after its application. This can be applicable on every skin type.
- One tablespoon gram flour, one teaspoon turmeric and lime juice require being blended with rose water.
- The mask should be left on the face until it becomes dry.
- Lastly, it must be rinsed off with cold water.
3. Banana-honey face mask:
Banana is the best thing to get brightened and glowing skin tone. Adding on honey into that adds more benefit. This is a must try pack for getting parlor type shine.
- A ripe banana has to be blended with 2 teaspoons of honey.
- That mixture needs to be used on the face for minimum 15 minutes.
- Splashes of cold water is must after rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
Well, that's not all and here can be stated more other options. One may include milk, almond, strawberry, orange juice and many other ingredients for arranging various types of face masks.
Dr. Paul's Multispeciality Clinic has arranged for a Skin Glowing Session at Rs. 150 / – only. Through this way, people can get to know about the exact reason behind skin problems. After a proper consultation, they would be provided treatment or solution accordingly. Thus, the session is going to be utterly fruitful. However, the above-discussed methods are also beneficial to get a vibrant or outstanding look with unblemished skin.