Getting a healthy, youngger looking skin when you are in your 30s and beyond can be tricky, though not impossible. With proper skincare regime, use of best beauty products and a healthy lifestyle, defying your age can be possible. While there are many expensive, invasive ways of looking younger-thanks to advancement in medical science, here we have some non-invasive and inexpensive tips that will give you healthy, younger looking skin in a matter of few weeks.
- Drink ample water. The nature's best detox agent is water. It not only hydrates the body but also nourishes your internal organs. Drink at least 2 liters of water daily to reap its benefit. Drinking enough water will make your digestive system regular, skin look supple and moist and remove almost all body ailments with no effort. It cleanses the system, which shows on your body and skin.
- Pause and relax. It is essential in this hectic lifestyle to get some 'me-time'. Take some time off for your and engage in some activity that you love to do-an old passion, a new learnt activity, just anything. Relax your mind and body every day before you start your day and after you finish off the day's work. This will create a balanced atmosphere around you and reflect on your skin too.
- Sleep enough. Individuals getting disturbed or inadequate sleep often show signs of confusion, forgetfulness, irritation and much more. Your skin reacts to this too, by showing signs of aging such as fine lines, wrinkles and age spots. Get enough sleep. A standard 8 hours of sleep is necessary to reap the benefits of exercise and relax the mind and body, after a whole day's work. When you sleep, your body lowers its risk of heart disease, repairs cells as well as increases your stamina.
- Lead a healthy lifestyle as far as possible. Indulge in a clean eating habit. Eat lots of vegetables, protein rich food and fruits. Cut down on sugary drinks and foods as these will make you age faster by attacking your healthy cells. When your blood sugar levels are steady, your skin feels happy and glows. Opt for whole grains and other complex carbohydrates such as brown rice and whole-wheat pasta.
- Move around. Start with a healthy exercise regime. A 30-minute walk, strength training, cardio-anything that makes your move, keeps your heart rate up and stretches your muscles shows on your skin.
- Use as little makeup and other skincare products as possible. The more you bury your skin with chemicals, the more it is going to react. Opt for organic and natural products or products that have less of preservatives and chemicals. Cleansers, moisturizers, scrubs and toners should be mild enough to do their job without making your sin dry and irritant . Imported skin care products often contain natural ingredients that work wonders for skin.
- Adapt to a regular face care routine. A daily skincare routine that includes cleansing, toning and moisturizing is not enough. Include scrubbing in your face care routine to rub off those dead cells and reveal new fresh skin. Start with a night care routine too, that includes applying a vitamin e rich night cream that will help the skin repair its cells and rejuvenate. International skin care products from Olay, L'Oreal and many more offer a wide variety of night creams and serums that claim to get you a youngger looking skin the next morning.